Required for this application: If you are currently using Internet Explorer, please download and install Mozilla Firefox and/or Google Chrome. Both are free, web standards compliant internet browsers that will save you headaches, not only on this site, but every site you view from now on.
Please read all of the following before attempting to fill out your application for SolidWeb:
- Do you have Mozilla Firefox and/or Google Chrome installed and are viewing this page in one of those two browsers? If not, please see the message above. If so, continue to step 2:
- Have your local president sign this participation agreement(CLICK ME) making sure the DATE and LOCAL NUMBER are filled in AT THE TOP of the document, in addition to the SIGNATURE AT THE BOTTOM. The participation agreement must be uploaded using this online application by clicking on the browse button(s). Please note, the Participation Agreement is a separate document, click here to download it for your president to sign. (upload limit is 2MB)
- Look below and select your Region to reveal the appropriate application and fill out everything, making extra sure you have filled in the required fields.
- Within the application, there will be a link to sign up for SolidWeb Training and Action Network training(if your local is using Action Network too). Please be sure to sign up for training, which is on an external website and has to be done separately from this application. If you stop halfway though the application to apply for training, you must come back to this page and finish the application.
- Once the above steps are done, press the submit button. You should see the spinning arrow. Then, if it successfully sends, you’ll see a green confirmation message box appear. If you do not see this happen or a different color message box appears, it means you have not filled in the required fields, and need to double check your application.
- Once submitted, your application will be in review. Once approved, your site will be set up.
NOTE: If your local already has a SolidWeb account and you would like to also have an account to help represent your local, please contact your local president and local SolidWeb administrator.